Monday, November 16, 2015

  I’ve been using Class Dojo in my classroom since the beginning of the school year and I absolutely love it!  My students have responded very well to it, and I’m confident in my decision to toss out my clip chart.
  While searching online for resources that go along with Class Dojo I found the BEST thing since sliced bread!  Going Strong in 2nd Grade has done an awesome job creating a resource that provides everything you need to go along with Class Dojo!
  I was so excited about getting started today using our Dojo Freedom  Cards, but then as the true first grade teacher I am I got sick!  Nonetheless, we will be starting tomorrow. 
  I have my cards ready, points totaled, and my dojo store up and ready to roll.  I will provide an update the end of the week to let you know how Week 1 without a clip chart went!  Thanks for reading! 
Plan on using Dojo in your class?  Here’s a free resource to help you out!  


No comments:

Post a Comment